X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jollygood49
    • Jan 2013

Friday punch drumming

My sister asked if I could act like a boxer punch drumming in front of a green screen to this song for a project she's working on. It took quite a few takes to finally get one I could be happy with but here it is

Last edited by Jollygood49; 03-10-2017, 02:39 PM.
  • Lee Chapman
    • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Jollygood49 View Post
    My sister asked if I could act like a boxer punch drumming in front of a green screen to this song for a project she's working on. It took quite a few takes to finally get one I could be happy with but here it is

Smooooooth
    If you can't do it slow, you can't do it fast.
    So Slow = Smooth and Smooth = Fast.

Comment

• jaja6009
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Dec 2016

I can't get it to work. It says private.

Comment

• Dutchman
        Speed Bag Historian
        • Jun 2006

It was working early, it's possible that the Youtube security setting changed or it was manually changed

Comment

• Jollygood49
          • Jan 2013

Sorry guys I had to make the video private until I received permission to use the music in it and also find out who to credit. It's back up now, hope you enjoy

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Jollygood49 View Post

Very nice presentation. Good beat and maintaining bag beat accents to the song. You certainly be jammin'!
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Zaza
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2011

LOVE it! Great job, good tune!

If I may (being a video guy), please tell your sister she will have much better luck keying the green screen if she lights the screen better. For a good key, the light has to be even across the entire green screen, those shadows might make it a bit difficult. Cheers!
              Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
              http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Jollygood49
                • Jan 2013

Thanks much Zaza! The lighting situation was due to my lack of lighting. She offered to come over and film and light it but in a rush i decided I'd do it myself. Unfortunately I didn't have much for lighting to help out. I'm hoping it'll be workable because I'm not sure I'll be a capable of another take this good with this few mistakes.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...