• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stefoz
    • Apr 2015

speed bags top sellers from youtube

i don't think i agree with this

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by stefoz View Post
    i don't think i agree with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk7jp9wB3M0
    I'm pretty sure their bag selection reflects the "dollars paid" to be represented. Very few speed baggers I know (...and I know a few) would endorse that list.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• toskabab
      • Jan 2016

Can you give us a rundown of your top 3 or 4, Alan? Or if you have already discussed it, direct me to the post?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by toskabab View Post
        Can you give us a rundown of your top 3 or 4, Alan? Or if you have already discussed it, direct me to the post?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
        Well, I have had many favorite bags over the years. As for now, I really like the Titleboxing brand bags (they have recently changed their site set up so it is difficult to get to some "groups" of bags for they added frames, eliminating some direct links ) I love the 8x5, 9x6 and 10x7.

Seriously love this bag (Black turbo 8x5) for the feel of the leather.

the 8x5 White fighting sports is a great bag, as is the Leone, which to me has the liveliest rebound of any.

The Balaszboxing Lazer is a high quality bag that I like for a more powerful workout, for this bag feels heavier on the hands per size. But it comes with a lifetime warranty and the ones I own have held extremely well.

...And you can't go wrong with a Jim Bradley Bag from Australia (via the speedbagshack.com) They are the lightest bags I've ever hit and really fly.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• toskabab
          • Jan 2016

Sweet. It's probably going to take me a while to try them all out, but this definitely helps me narrow down my choices for my first bag. Thanks for the post! I'll let you know which one I end up getting first.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...