• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaja6009
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2016

My first video.

This is a video from about a month ago. I finally had some time to get it out of my iPad and get it onto youtube.
    Please give me some tips on improvement.

• Lee Chapman
    • Feb 2017

Originally posted by jaja6009 View Post
    This is a video from about a month ago. I finally had some time to get it out of my iPad and get it onto youtube.
    Please give me some tips on improvement.

Smooth
    If you can't do it slow, you can't do it fast.
    So Slow = Smooth and Smooth = Fast.

Comment

• rehamco1
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Lee Chapman View Post
      Smooth
      I cannot tell is the belly of the bag even with your mouth? if not it should be. lots of nice hits but do not think I saw a linking hit that would help. thank you for posting....

Comment

• jaja6009
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Dec 2016

Thanks everyone. I am trying now to get into side hitting, and work on my reverse hitting. I really need to just do exercises from Alan's book. I have a habit of once I start hitting I just continue to do what I can do best and not work on what I cannot do.

Comment

• Lee Chapman
          • Feb 2017

Originally posted by jaja6009 View Post
          Thanks everyone. I am trying now to get into side hitting, and work on my reverse hitting. I really need to just do exercises from Alan's book. I have a habit of once I start hitting I just continue to do what I can do best and not work on what I cannot do.
          I have a white board up in front of my bag with a timer. I do 2 minute rounds and until last week was working on individuals do a round of DOC, then a round of RDP. This week I have started mixing categories so I do 3 x 2 Min Rounds of a combination of FCP FDP FROLL and GDP, switching between them all.

Then at the end of my structured rounds I have 2 free rounds where I am hitting the stuff I can do better quite fast, and then adding in other bits that I was working on slower during the structured rounds. This free practice has way more miss hits, but it slowly improved my speed work.

Cheers
          L
          If you can't do it slow, you can't do it fast.
          So Slow = Smooth and Smooth = Fast.

Comment

• JoMan
            • Nov 2016

Looking good so far!

Comment

• paranday
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Sep 2009

Very nice!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...