• Show
Clear All
  • Davidlwilkie
    • Apr 2017

first video

• southtexaskevin 2.0
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2016

Nice baggin man, i miss my title gyro bag. After I changed the bladder it was so smooth and easy to hit.

Comment

• Davidlwilkie
      • Apr 2017

That gyro used to make me mad it was so hard to hit in the beginning. Are you telling me it is a lot better with the replacement bladder? I use my title small mostly now because it makes the least amount of noise.

Comment

• Dutchman
        Speed Bag Historian
        • Jun 2006

As they come from the manufacturer, Title bags have butyl rubber bladder in them. They are rugged, and hold air for a prolong period of time. However they are not as responsive as the latex bladders that Title sells. They are much more "lively" at the cost of having to put air in them a little more frequently, and they don't have as long a lifespan.

Comment

• rdshackleford
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2016

If that Title is the large 7x10, then a bladder change definitely makes it a better bag experience. A 7x10 Title gyro is nowhere near as fast as the Everlast 4200. IMO, its just a slight bit slower than the vintage Everlast 4213 (which I know you love, vent) even though the 4213 is larger. Something about those thin red vintage Everlasts is magic.

I've been finding my orange Enkay latex bladders are holding air much longer as the weather improves and the temperatures rise. This might be coincidence, not sure yet.

The black butyl bladders are dead f***ers. Don't waste your time with them. I have not found one bag yet where it was appropriate.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the bladder contributes to noise.

-Rusty
          @ArcSwivel
          #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• JoMan
            • Nov 2016

Nice bag work!!!

Comment

• jaja6009
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Dec 2016

If that is the Title Gyro balanced 7x10 then I have the same one. I had to change to the orange bladder as it was too slow for me since I'm a beginner and it took a lot of oomph to get it going. Actually I have changed bladders in every bag that I have bought except for the Cleto Reyes and the Physical Success and the two Everlast Elite black bags.

And once again, your bag work is incredible! All of you guys with your videos inspire me to keep up my practice to get better.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...