X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • m.breen
    • Jan 2017

Bello speed bags?

Anybody heard of 'em? I couldn't find anything on Google. There is one on Craigslist, about 60km away from me. Says hand stitched in Pakistan. Thanks in advance for any info. m.breen.
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

At one time someone was selling them on eBay, but I saw no reason to get one, and don't know of anyone on these boards past or present that did either. There was at one time a flood of Pakistani made sporting goods being sold on eBay, but that has largely been supplanted by the Chinese. Sorry I can't give you any more info

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
      At one time someone was selling them on eBay, but I saw no reason to get one, and don't know of anyone on these boards past or present that did either. There was at one time a flood of Pakistani made sporting goods being sold on eBay, but that has largely been supplanted by the Chinese. Sorry I can't give you any more info
      If my email requests through SpeedBagCentral.com is any indicator, there still is a flood of Pakistani (and India) sporting goods being produced. I get emails almost weekly from some company from these places to inform me of their "speed bags, balls, and boxing equipment". They offer me wholesale accounts and merchandise to order and sell their equipment, or be their rep in the U.S. I usually reply with regrets as my site (and me) do not sell boxing or martial art equipment or supplies.

In the past I would throw out a counter offer for them to carry and sell The Speed Bag Bible training program, Book and/or Video.

Never got one taker. Not one, but why don't I sell THEIR equipment.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...