X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Deville Swivels shipped in yesterday's mail–Jan. 14, 2013

I just wanted to post a message to the members on the forum who are waiting for a Deville No.13 swivel. I spent most of the day Monday packaging them up and I made it to the Post Office just before it closed. Whew! I have contacted the people who ordered one from out of the country. Unfortunately, they will have to wait up to 2 weeks before they arrive. Except for Pascal, who lives in Guadeloupe (an island in the French West Indies). He said he won't expect it for 3-4 weeks!

I should also mention to those of you in the United Kingdom that you will be able to purchase a swivel from a boxing website called http://boxrec.com/. They ordered a limited supply and they probably won't be available for at least 10 days. But, by going through them, you might be able to save a little in overseas shipping and customs fees.
    Here is more info:
    email: shop@boxrec.com
    freephone: 0800 756 9884
    mail: Shop@BoxRec, Darnley House, 29 Bennetthorpe, Doncaster, DN2 6AA

We had underestimated the amount of orders that came in to us. We have a few left from this first batch of swivels, but we are already busy at work on the next batch. Thank you to everyone who placed an order!

_______
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts
  • AtTheCross
    • Dec 2012

whooohooo!! Can't wait!
    1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

XMarkfitness platform
    Active Bags: - N.O.S. Ringside 4x7 - N.O.S. Ringside Tear Drop 5x8 - Balazs Lazer 6x9
    DevilleSwivel No.13 - Horizontal
    Powermill Evil Swivel - Vertical (to be installed)
    Retired Bags:
    Pro Mex 5x8 - Everlast 4214 7x10

Comment

• Niki Knuckles
      • Apr 2012

Yeah baby!
      Don't buy your speed bag from the same place you buy your tackle box.

Comment

• AtTheCross
        • Dec 2012

got mine today!!! THANKS LOOKS GREAT!!!! adding the screws was a very nice touch
        1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

XMarkfitness platform
        Active Bags: - N.O.S. Ringside 4x7 - N.O.S. Ringside Tear Drop 5x8 - Balazs Lazer 6x9
        Retired Bags:

Comment

• AtTheCross
          • Dec 2012

after much trouble getting the Powermill swivel off (the screws stripped!!!) I was able to mount the No.13.

It's a DREAM!!! All I hear is bag, love it!!

Still loving the Powermill, but that will go on my vertical platform!

XMarkfitness platform
          Retired Bags:

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...