X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • looster
    • Jul 2012

Freestanding Everlast Platform for sale

Hello All -I have a very nice used, steady and sturdy Everlast freestanding platform for sale here in Lakewood ( Denver ) Colorado. ( I am moving and downsizing ) - the unit is great, I used it every day for the couple of years that I have had it.
    - I do not know the Everlast model number or name, sorry-
    Pics are attached so that you can see.
    This unit is freestanding and made from square tubing. The gentlemen that I bought it from welded a 1/2" thick steel plate to the unit and it is bolted to and is the same size as the circular platform. The pics show the unit in working order as it was in my old condo. It is now disassembled. I also had a couple of sandbags sitting on top of the platform and on the rear, as you can see.
    The large wooden " Everlast " piece is attached and part of the unit- when you hit the bag, you stand on the wooden platform, making it very steady.
    It is heavy. It is a 2 man job to assemble this and it must weigh around 250-300 pounds. Really a nice well built Everlast piece. For sale in Lakewood, Colorado. I am moving. I have all of the fasterners, etc, to go with it, I took it apart carefully and kept all of the hardware. The speedbag and swivel are NOT included. $ 500 or best offer. You pick up.
    Thanks , subject to prior sale.
    Attached Files
  • looster
    • Jul 2012

Reducing price to 400 or best offer.

Comment

• looster
      • Jul 2012

a few more pics to clarify......

here are a few more pics showing the everlast platform.....
      Attached Files

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...