• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Bleed For This

Anyone anxious to see the movie "Bleed For This?" It's the remarkable story of Vinny Pazienza.

I haven't seen a good boxing movie since "The Fighter" starring Christian Bale and Mark Wahlberg. Looking forward to it.
  • rdshackleford
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2016

What did you think of Creed? I have mixed feelings.

-Rusty
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Biff View Post
      Anyone anxious to see the movie "Bleed For This?" It's the remarkable story of Vinny Pazienza.

I haven't seen a good boxing movie since "The Fighter" starring Christian Bale and Mark Wahlberg. Looking forward to it.
      Me too. I have my own private speed bag footage of hitting the speed bag in a neck brace the week after cervical spine surgery (actually, surgeries).

Vinny was a great person and the movie should be an inspiration to a lot of folks who might be looking their own destiny in the face of a broken mirror. He overcame his adversities. Vincero!
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...