X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kevdawg0324
    • Oct 2006

It's been a while!

I decided to put a random video on my YouTube channel and thought I would put it here as well. Tim and Alan, I hope you like it as I'm still baggin 7 years later (Just not as much as I used to). It's a little rough but still going....

Stay tuned for more fishing videos. I wanted to throw something different at you. Comment and like please. This is me hitting the speedbag. Title 5x8 x-small...
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Kevdawg0324 View Post
    I decided to put a random video on my YouTube channel and thought I would put it here as well. Tim and Alan, I hope you like it as I'm still baggin 7 years later (Just not as much as I used to). It's a little rough but still going....

Ahh, the wayfaring spirit returns.

Looks pretty smokin' to me...

I really like the alternating downward double elbows, and also how you let our left hand drift behind the bag and hang out waiting to reenter from the reverse position.

Glad to see you back among us again.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Kevdawg0324
      • Oct 2006

Thanks a lot man. I've been away from this stuff for a while; what's a good bag that I need to have? Title yellow 5x8 has been good to me but want something different. Thanks

Comment

• PunchDrummer
        • Jan 2012

Nice punching! Elbows at 0:19 - very cool!
        I liked that.
        Nice setup too! Nice and solid.
        Great quality video. I still can't figure-out how to get HD. I see lots of light in there - maybe that's the trick.

Thanks for posting.

Comment

• Kevdawg0324
          • Oct 2006

Thanks. Lots of light and steady camera usually make nice videos.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...