• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toolboxdiver
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2008

Rhi's hardcore workout

Here is my Daughter doing the Toolbox Hardcore Gauntlet getting ready for her first fight.

• Brother Cavefish
    • Jan 2011

wow those pull ups are great
    Choose You this day , Whom You shall Serve

Comment

• toolboxdiver
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Brother Cavefish View Post
      wow those pull ups are great
      yes she is a Animal, hehehe and the medicine ball situps and the gravity boot abwork she likes doing them. She is in great shape just needs more sparring to polish her skills to be ready to fight

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

My gut hurts after watching those medicine ball situps!
        sigpic

Comment

• toolboxdiver
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
          My gut hurts after watching those medicine ball situps!
          we also did 3 sets of me punching her in stomach situps in between the medicine ball situps sets, guess it's the Marine in me brother that pushes her to be the best she can be. Semper Fi

Comment

• Tim
            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Wow! That's more pullups than I can do! Seriously impressed.

Wish her luck in her fight... although she probably doesn't need it

BTW that truck mount speed bag looks ROCK SOLID. Can't wait to hit on it.

Comment

• toolboxdiver
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Tim View Post
              Wow! That's more pullups than I can do! Seriously impressed.

Wish her luck in her fight... although she probably doesn't need it

BTW that truck mount speed bag looks ROCK SOLID. Can't wait to hit on it.
              Tim she amazes me all the time she is the strongest young woman I have ever seen. I am so proud of her just workin on her ring time to polish her in ring skills is all she needs to DOMINATE.

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Aug 2010

That's a fantastic workout and done with a whole lotta heart! Keep up the preparation for the fight!

Do well and make your opponent work harder than they ever have in their life, just to stay in the ring with you.....if they aren't willing to do that, you'll win. If they are.... shake hands with a worthy opponent. Do this, and no matter what you'll cherish the experience!
                Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• toolboxdiver
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by novaspeedbagger View Post
                  That's a fantastic workout and done with a whole lotta heart! Keep up the preparation for the fight!

Do well and make your opponent work harder than they ever have in their life, just to stay in the ring with you.....if they aren't willing to do that, you'll win. If they are.... shake hands with a worthy opponent. Do this, and no matter what you'll cherish the experience!
                  thanks for watching Nova yes she does have heart, thought you would like this one

Comment

• 08speed3
                    • Dec 2010

Whoa! Your daughter is very strong!! Awesome workout!! Very dedicated!!

Comment

• Forrest
                      Speed Bag Trainee
                      • Dec 2012

yes she is a Creature and the medication basketball sit ups and the severity start abwork she prefers doing them. She is fit just needs more training to enhance her abilities to be prepared to battle....

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...