X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Question Does the timer work with Windows Vista?

At the moment I am not sure if the sound of the timer works with Windows Vista. I unfortunately do not have access to a copy of Windows Vista in order to test. I believe the timer functionality does work, but the sounds may or may not play.

Can anyone using the timer on Vista confirm if the sound does work or not? And what web browser you are using (IE, FireFox, Safari) and whether you are using the internet page or the downloaded, non-internet file ???

Thanks!
  • Chris Nagel
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jan 2009

A Clean Bill of Health

Hi Tim,

I've used this timer before with Vista without any problems. The timer functions as it should, and all the sounds check out as well. I've used the timer with success on both Firefox and IE browsers.

If anyone experiences any trouble with the timer, it would more likely be because their browser can not read the java script, in which that case could be fixed by updating the browser and getting the latest version of java.

All the best,
    Chris
    Last edited by Chris Nagel; 01-27-2009, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Chris Nagel View Post
      I've used this timer before with Vista without any problems. The timer functions as it should, and all the sounds check out as well. I've used the timer with success on both Firefox and IE browsers.
      That's great news! Thanks for taking the time to post!

Can you confirm that you where using the online version (http://www.speedbagforum.com/timer) and not the disconnected version? (http://www.speedbagforum.com/timer.zip)? Do you know if the downloaded files will work with Vista?

Appreciate your help!

Comment

• Chris Nagel
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Jan 2009

Tim, both the online and offline versions work on Vista.

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Chris Nagel View Post
          Tim, both the online and offline versions work on Vista.
          That's great, thanks for checking

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

It definitely works with Windows 7!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...