Go Back   Speed Bag Forum > Speed bag discussion

Supporter Links & Advertisements

Speed bag discussion Speed bag technique, training, and equipment

Old 10-09-2009, 12:47 PM

MikeTarheel is on a distinguished road
I have called the local post office to inquire about their Flat Rate Shipping to UK.

I am looking at the receipt I received from the vendor. Here would be your cost:

Swivel: $22.99
Extra Ball: $6.90
NC Sales Tax: $2.90
Shipping: $8.60
TOTAL = $41.19

Then I could ship it to you @ $12.95 - takes 6-10 days

So your total cost would be: $54.14

I will purchase it and you can send me a check upon your receipt of the swivel if you like. Please advise.

I can fax the current receipt if you like. And will include the receipts/postal receipts in the box I send to you.

It's a Fine Swivel and if you would like to have one I would like to help. This is a cheaper route.

Thanks,
Mike
Old 10-09-2009, 12:57 PM
Speed Bag Guru

fingers is on a distinguished road
Sorry to but in guys!! but mark the package "gift" or the British customs could open it and charge import tax i once ended up paying 65 for a 18 6x4 everlast bag i think it helps if it is sent from one private address to another, hope this helps,Fingers.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:08 PM

goju is on a distinguished road
Hey mike.. such a kind offer..i will have to confirm with the wife.. but no doubt i will take you up on that. Thank you very kindly mate.. 5 bags for you fella
Old 10-09-2009, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goju View Post
Hey mike.. such a kind offer..i will have to confirm with the wife.. but no doubt i will take you up on that. Thank you very kindly mate.. 5 bags for you fella
Okay, but please PM me when you do because I have a hard time finding my previous posts because I can't figure out how to use the USERCP on the forum.

I can order it whenever you like, today if you like. I will keep note of which thread this is.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingers View Post
Sorry to but in guys!! but mark the package "gift" or the British customs could open it and charge import tax i once ended up paying 65 for a 18 6x4 everlast bag i think it helps if it is sent from one private address to another, hope this helps,Fingers.
Will Do - Good Note.

I recently sent a box of Soups, Salsas and Sauces to a friend in Calgary, Alberta. It had to go through customs and he told me he thought they might have confiscated it for themselves (they require I declared exactly what was in the box). It took... I think it was 16 days... but he did get it. There are different forms you have to fill out at the Post Office for International.

But that was FOOD and it made it through. This should go easier: SPEED BAG SWIVEL. Nobody in their Right Mind, I figure, would alter the progress of this necessary device.

I ship stuff out to friends all the time, but your advice here will be utilized and is Duly Noted. Thanks.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:55 PM

as soon as i get the all clear from the wife ill go for it mike, your a top bloke
Old 10-09-2009, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goju View Post
as soon as i get the all clear from the wife ill go for it mike, your a top bloke
Ready to Go Here.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:08 PM

Finaly, after waiting almost 10 days i got my Speed Bag Bible. Just had a quick look through it and its like starting all over again lol.. But i have to say what fantastic job you done there alan.. now i know what all the fuss is about. cant wait till the morning to get stuck into the book and the bag.
Old 03-03-2010, 04:37 PM

biguglybear is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTarheel View Post
That shipping rate is ridiculous - it's a very small box.
Yeah, no kidding--I ordered this too, and it cost $18 to ship it up to me to Virginia (from North Carolina). But if that's what Alan recommends, I figured it would be worth it.
Old 03-03-2010, 05:04 PM

TJ_MaTee is on a distinguished road
A Definite "MUST" for all Speedbag Enthusiasts!