Speed Bag Convention Right Around The Corner!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagAtaraxis
    • Nov 2010

Speed Bag Convention Right Around The Corner!!

I can't believe it's already that time of year again! I'm excited to see everyone at the Real Gymm space! Just thought I'd make a post to try to get everyone excited. Hope to see a lot of new faces this year!
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by SpeedBagAtaraxis View Post
    I can't believe it's already that time of year again! I'm excited to see everyone at the Real Gymm space! Just thought I'd make a post to try to get everyone excited. Hope to see a lot of new faces this year!
    Yes, it is Time for the Gathering of the speed bag mortals and immortals. Joyfully, there will be more than one.

Got my bags packed. boarding passes printed. Forward, New Jersey! see ya there!
    Last edited by Speedbag; 07-08-2014, 10:43 PM.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Heading out tomorrow....see you all there! WooHoo!!!!
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Zaza
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2011

Weather is looking good for the weekend!
        Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Speed_Demon
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Jul 2012

Speed Demon Contests at Speed Bag V

I am flying out Friday morning and will be arriving early afternoon.

FYI - I have two contests lined up this year for everyone: (1) the Speed Demon One-Minute Challenge and (2) the Team Relay Challenge.

The One-Minute Challenge tracks who can throw the most fist-rolling punches in one-minute (counted by the Speed Demon of course). Every bagger gets two attempts, and the best score is used.

The Team Relay Challenge will be teams of three baggers on each team, competing to reach 2,500 punches in the fastest time. Two attempts for each team, best time is used. Each member of the team punches for as fast as they can, as long as they can, and then rotates out for the next team member to hit. We did this at the Speed Ball in the Fall event (thanks Tommy T!) and had a blast. Teams will be picked based on One-Minute Challenge scores so we can keep the teams pretty evenly matched.

Cash prizes for the Speed Demon One-Minute Challenge, bragging rights for the Team Relay!

Get pumped!!
          http://www.speedbagdisplay.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...