Go Back   Speed Bag Forum > Speed bag discussion

Supporter Links & Advertisements

Speed bag discussion Speed bag technique, training, and equipment

Old 05-01-2018, 02:55 PM
Speed Bag Trainee

baggeric is on a distinguished road
Forza swivels

Sadness...looks like Forza Sports has sold the last of the Forza swivels. My hook finally wore thru and I went to order another from Forza and they no longer have it in their product line. Amazon also showed currently unavailable and don't know if or when it will be available. I am hoping that they order another run from the manufacturer but the fact that it is not even mentioned in their product line leads me to assume not. I guess we will start looking for other well made ball hooks.
Old 05-01-2018, 04:08 PM

BagBoy is on a distinguished road
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by baggeric View Post
Sadness...looks like Forza Sports has sold the last of the Forza swivels. My hook finally wore thru and I went to order another from Forza and they no longer have it in their product line. Amazon also showed currently unavailable and don't know if or when it will be available. I am hoping that they order another run from the manufacturer but the fact that it is not even mentioned in their product line leads me to assume not. I guess we will start looking for other well made ball hooks.
This is an outrage! They may not be showing it in their product line while they are out of stock..? I hope. I have two, but three is such a comfy sounding number, dangit. Yet everybody keeps pumping out U-hooks like they're going outta style.

I'm very tempted to use colorful language.
Old 05-01-2018, 05:16 PM
Speed Bag Guru

REB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by baggeric View Post

If ya had kept a dab of grease on the hook and eye bolt where they met, you would still have it
Old 05-01-2018, 06:52 PM

JoMan is on a distinguished road
Wow, well I'm glad I at least got myself one copy!

One of our forum members here said it best: if you find something you like, consider buying two!!!
Old 05-01-2018, 10:03 PM
Speed Bag Trainee

baggeric is on a distinguished road
Forza swivels

Actually I bought three and really only use one as my primary. I have a second on a little used platform and one in reserve. The good news is that the wear is only on the hook so I can fabricate a new one with a better stainless. There is no wear on the eye bolt what so ever. Have ordered some Hillman s hooks to repair. Hopefully Forza will reorder. I sent an email to them asking if they were just on back order or if they were phased out. I will post when I hear from them.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:05 PM

"You can also call us at 877-773-6792 Monday through Friday 8am - 4pm EST. Customer service is very important to us"

^^^^^Can always call, doesn't hurt to ask^^^^^

Never mind, looks like you've already emailed them. Anxious to hear what they have to say, if anything.

Last edited by BagBoy; 05-01-2018 at 10:09 PM. Reason: update
Old 05-02-2018, 06:51 PM
Speed Bag Trainee

DocRock is on a distinguished road
I emailed them and they told me 2-3 weeks and they should have more available. So I am pretty sure they are not going away
Old 05-02-2018, 08:19 PM

JoMan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocRock View Post
I emailed them and they told me 2-3 weeks and they should have more available. So I am pretty sure they are not going away

That's great news! Thank you for keeping us informed
Old 05-02-2018, 10:17 PM

Thanks for the update.

That's good news. I hope they are the exact same product with no corner cutting on the new batch (not that they would, but these things happen) and hopefully they make a lot of them as there is obviously a demand for these ball hooks. Will definitely pick up another one or two as backups.

Swivel stockpiling for the apocalypse.

Last edited by BagBoy; 05-02-2018 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Had to add toothy grin
Old 05-12-2018, 02:01 AM
Speed Bag Trainee

DocRock is on a distinguished road
The swivels are available again on eBay. I picked up a few.