• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Surgery was a success

Arthroscopy is complete, they did a "mumford" and SLAP repair. Anesthesia is pretty cool... it really is like waking up from a long sleep. I'll be back in the weightroom and on the bag in a few months, I'm going to let this heal 100 % just to be safe.

The labrum tear was on old weight lifting injury. The bone spur made prolonged overhead activities uncomfortable ... and things were getting worse

Last edited by Tim; 06-27-2007, 01:45 PM.
  • SupergeZ
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Mar 2007

great news tim! glad it all went well. GL with the healing and hopefully youll be back in tip top condition in no time!

Comment

• Roscoe
      • May 2006

The Six Million Dollar Man

Air Force Colonel Tim de Administrator, an astronaut who had walked on the moon, is almost fatally injured in a plane crash. Many of his damaged parts are replaced by experimental bionic limbs, including his left arm, his left eye, and both legs. These bionics give him superpowers such as increased speed and strength and the ability to see long distances. To pay the U.S. Government back the $6,000,000 it cost to rebuild him, Tim goes to work for the Office of Scientific Investigation as an agent, investigating foreign spies, mad scientists, bombers, space aliens, and even Bigfoot.

Good luck with that Tim

Comment

• hispanicmakingpanic
        • May 2007

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
        Air Force Colonel Tim de Administrator, an astronaut who had walked on the moon, is almost fatally injured in a plane crash. Many of his damaged parts are replaced by experimental bionic limbs, including his left arm, his left eye, and both legs. These bionics give him superpowers such as increased speed and strength and the ability to see long distances. To pay the U.S. Government back the $6,000,000 it cost to rebuild him, Tim goes to work for the Office of Scientific Investigation as an agent, investigating foreign spies, mad scientists, bombers, space aliens, and even Bigfoot.

Good luck with that Tim
        Men, we can put him back together...we can make him better than ever!
        GOOD LUCK WITH REHAB TIM. I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING THROUGH BUDDY, I WISH YOU A SPEEDY RECOVERY.

Comment

• ashe
          • Jun 2007

hey tim, glad to hear your surgery went well!

when you're ready to hit the weights again, try kettlebells, they're great for your shoulders if you use 'em the right way!

Comment

• Chris M
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Mar 2006

Tim, just don't try to do anything when it starts feeling better until the Doc says go for it. It's really easy to do, but the wait is frustrating, I know.

Comment

• BillyMack
              • Sep 2006

also look into swimming, low impact, good for the skin, rhythmic breathing keeps you in a nice zen-like state.....

*Edit: Just be sure to check the depth before you jump in.....

Comment

• SupergeZ
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by BillyMack View Post

*Edit: Just be sure to check the depth before you jump in.....
                HAHA nice billy

Comment

• Tim
                  Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Thanks everyone for the advice. I can't wait to get back on the bag.

Comment

• Clint
                    • Apr 2007

Get well soon. Hope the surgery clears up the trouble.

Comment

• rainbowsixveg
                      • Jun 2007

I think he already had surgery lol

Comment

• JERSEY KID
                        Speed Bag Trainee
                        • May 2007

Tim,
                        Glad to see your surgery is complete and you are that much closer to working out again, The surgery they do today and recovery times are incredible these days. Make sure the kids go easy on ol' dad... no rough housing for awhile. Before you know it you will be swiping @ the bag.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                        Working...