Go Back   Speed Bag Forum > Swivels

Supporter Links & Advertisements

Swivels Questions and answers for swivel installation, problems, and improvements

Old 06-05-2006, 03:31 PM
Speed Bag Trainee

KevinDesroches is on a distinguished road
bluegrass medly

very cool bag dancing in that clip allen besides speedbaggin, im also a guitar player and i do lots of recording. i recently set up my drum machine down near my speedbag set up and ive ben programin beats to jam to. im finaly startin to see how the bag fits in to the rhythem more and more. watchin ur clips of u jammin to tunes inspired me to do that kind of punch drummin.
on the topic of the metal chips again, i think because i had my last board set up high and because i was punchin so hard to get it to rebound normaly that caused the chips to land on my eye.
i did a little experiment with the chain link swivel too. i was just dangling it around and kind of simulating the rebounding effect on the swivel when being punched over a white piece of poster paper , and after bout 3 minutes it left chips on the paper not as many as the ball and hook but enough to take notice. why dont they just make these damn things right!
Old 06-05-2006, 10:25 PM
Speed Bag Trainee

dbfin is on a distinguished road
Alan,
Thank you for the reply. I hope that all goes well with your surgery and that you have full and speedy recovery.
David