X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KatzDad
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Oct 2013

Just starting out on the forum. Started dabbling with the speedbag during lunches at work. Small gym in the warehouse with a free-standing bag. Just started hitting it, not knowing what to do. Looked up some instruction videos on youtube, experienced some success and got really interested in bagging. Wanted to get better and get equipment at home. Saw a platform on Amazon and looked at reviews. One of the reviewers mentioned this forum . . . and here I am. Looking forward to getting more information once I put up my equipment at home. Will be posting soon!
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Great story, welcome aboard !

Comment

• Chris M
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Mar 2006

Welcome! You've come to the right place. The speed bag masters reside here and more than likely the good speed bag videos you've seen on youtube were posted by our members.

Alan Kahn, aka "Speedbag" is our resident guru and speed bag sage. Not to take anything away from any of the younger up-and-comers but Alan has been at it longer than a lot of members have been alive.

Comment

• jumpcannon
        Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Welcome! Wish I had a speedbag at work.
        evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...