• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ukspeedbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    Always happy to see the "VIN" back online. Glad you're OK and keep punching! I hope the kids, wife, dogs and bags are all ok.

Thanks Alan, Joe and Diaz have just said hi to you and everyone else. We're all keeping well, dogs too!

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Feb 2010

Welcome back UK, you've been missed!
      Just glad to hear that's all well with you all and look forward to seeing you bagging again.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Mrs Mitts View Post
        Welcome back UK, you've been missed!
        Just glad to hear that's all well with you all and look forward to seeing you bagging again.
        Thanks Mrs Mitts. I'm looking forward to getting some bag work back into my daily routine.

Comment

• The Baggist
          Vert Baggin' Master
          • May 2009

GREAT to have you back Vin!!! Glad to hear you are doing well and back under the boards!!!

Comment

• ukspeedbag
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by The Baggist View Post
            GREAT to have you back Vin!!! Glad to hear you are doing well and back under the boards!!!
            Thanks Baggist. It's great to be back and looking forward to putting a video together once I'm back into the swing of things. I had 10 minutes under the board yesterday......Things were very sloppy.

Comment

• spdyTommyT

• Apr 2010

Glad your back Brother.Don't forget to lube your swiv.
              The Speed Ball should be in every hall

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...