• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

century hydrocore bag

does anyone know anything about the quality of this bag:
    Last edited by riqal; 08-30-2008, 03:55 PM.
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

never heard of those before now.you think it may eventually leak or burst?
    sigpic

Comment

• riqal
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2006

Well, I am thinking that since a 1st-rate company such as Balaz boxing is selling these bags they must be good. I enjoy working out with water bags more than with traditional-filled bags. I currently have a Powair water bag hanging in my garage, and it is a great bag. The century bag looks really easy to fill and drain. I'll bet it is a good bag. The powair bags are getting hard to come by. It took three months for my powair to be delivered.

Comment

• Kyle
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2006

Century is a good company with quality product im sure it will be good.
        ________
        Weed bubblers
        Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:41 AM.

Comment

• metaldad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2007

Seems good for the price, just wouldn't be practical for me....I live in a condo complex and my garage is at the butt end of the property away from the water hose, so unless I want the workout of filling buckets and carrying them down ala Master Killer 36 Chambers of Shaolin,I'll pass Wouldn't mind trying one out though.
          sigpic

Comment

• riqal
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Aug 2006

Couldn't you just fill it in your bathtub?

Comment

• metaldad
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2007

Again, only if I want the workout of transporting it to the garage which is about a block from my back door and I live on the second floor to boot.........would be a killer workout though, almost like a sandbag workout.....hmm
              Last edited by metaldad; 09-13-2008, 10:48 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

• sidecarr
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Jul 2008

Not sure how good the hydrocore bag is ,but have had century bags b4 great high quality bags, just about all the martial arts studios ive ever been to use century bags, I think they have better padding then most boxing bags because there designed for martial arts , bare hands and kicks , never had a century bag with hard spots

Comment

• emkplayboy6
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • Oct 2008

Excellent Bag!

Excellent bag reminds me i need to order mine, the bag i got which i didn't pay much for is already wearing out lol This bag has layered foam which means you wont get as much shock in your wrist and forearm compared to normal heavbags which means is a little safer, highly recommend this bag especially if you're like me and train at home!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...