• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by bbally View Post
    Missing the gravy?
    not I. I'm not into the gravy part, but I do love me some belt bustin' BBQ pork, beef and brisket. Love me some BBQ chicken too.

I know this ticks off the Vegans and vegetarians, but when I exit this earth I don't want the last taste in my mouth to be salad.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• bbally
      • Jan 2013

Big Beast fired up for Superbowl

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
      not I. I'm not into the gravy part, but I do love me some belt bustin' BBQ pork, beef and brisket. Love me some BBQ chicken too.

I know this ticks off the Vegans and vegetarians, but when I exit this earth I don't want the last taste in my mouth to be salad.

Damn straight!

If we were suppose to be veggie heads god would have made broccoli more fun to shoot!
      sgt
      USMC 79-85

Thanks to all who continue to serve... and to those that answered the call in the past!

Comment

• paranday
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
        I want it to be Texas aoudad.

Comment

• florian 380
          • Nov 2012

wish i could have a breakfast like that !!!!! and lunch !! and dinner !!!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...