• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • novaspeedbagger
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2010

The ghost a novaspeedbagger past

Originally posted by novaspeedbagger View Post
    This music has a good beat and youtube took this music off of an earlier video I made, so, I used this song to practice bumping to music....I call it bump-drummig.

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
    Hey nova! I never commented on this vid when you first posted it – way back in Oct. 2010! Just came across it again and had to thank you for posting it here. I know this is one of your early videos, but, it reminds me to slow down if I want to learn something. This is a good song choice to practice double bumping. ...I just gotta practice, practice, practice...
    That vid seems like it was back in the day, as they say. But it's not that long ago, so, I hope it gives some new bagger motivation to keep at it because as their time on the bag increases their progress really takes off as you can see the a huge difference in my most recent video( https://www.facebook.com/video/video...37193658&saved ). Actually I was resting my sore hands by trying to continue to advance while not feeling able to hit more aggressively. But you know how it goes with the addiction Denise. Just gotta hit somehow or another, so, bump drumming it was that particular Day Another day of happy bagging instead of nursing my wounds and sitting on the sidelines

This is my first legit punch drumming challenge using some continuous linking combinations in lieu of the basic Rhythm (3 rebounds) - Pun intended.

This is the link to my latest vid to compare the progress. http://www.facebook.com/video/video....37193658&saved this is a facebook link as youtube wouldn't allow the music on their site for some reason.
    Last edited by novaspeedbagger; 01-26-2012, 01:21 PM. Reason: grammar
    Novaspeedbagger

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...