X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SirMalikCobra
    • Jan 2013

Efficiency over Quantity

Precise hard punches throw with speed an accuracy at the right moments called (timing) is an attribute of any master boxer! Timing can't be taught, it comes with hard work and repetition. I can tell you how to punch a speed bag, but if you don't develop the timing to carry out the instructions I may as well be talking to the bag...

Enjoy this video. I hope it embeds, my fingers are crossed. I'll be doing a piece on Emmanuel Burton Aka Emmanuel Agustus to discuss timing further.

Disclaimer: Its seems that more than one video has been embedded the video that I'm referring to is the one with the multiple boxers counter punching to a soundtrack. Thanks for watching!
    Last edited by SirMalikCobra; 01-27-2013, 04:01 AM.
    Your mind will quit before your body will
    Train your mind twice as hard as you train your body
    And you will be a force to be reckoned with

Personal quote by:
    SirMalikCobra
    sigpic
  • SirMalikCobra
    • Jan 2013

I think Tim may have to do something on his end so you can view it.
    Your mind will quit before your body will
    Train your mind twice as hard as you train your body
    And you will be a force to be reckoned with

Personal quote by:
    SirMalikCobra
    sigpic

Comment

• bentlay
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jan 2013

The rapid efficiency in boxing can make your tired and you won't be able to fight while game.
      It is necessary for you to fight calmly obviously in action but don't make yourself tired.When you see opponent getting down.start your job

Fitness Business
      Last edited by bentlay; 02-02-2013, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by ventanakaz
        if this video is on youtube can u post a link ?...ralph
        Is this what you are looking for Ralph? I know you can't view the embedded videos here on the forum.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...