• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gary_bao
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Aug 2011

The bags trend in 2011

Hi guys, which brand of the bag do you think it would be the trend for 2011?
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by gary_bao View Post
    Hi guys, which brand of the bag do you think it would be the trend for 2011?
    Originally posted by ventanakaz
    i think tim or alan would be the best to answer that one or who ever has the most brands of bags...ralph
    That is very difficult to say for any answer might be swayed by personal preference. You could say that every brand may be the "trend", for every bag has it champions. Almost every bag was present at SB-II and someone like just about every one of them. Unfortunately the best answer for any individual is to keep trying different sizes and shapes until you find the several you like.

Me personally I normally go by the individual bag and price more than the "brand". No need to pay $89.00 for a decent bag if you can get one you like for $29.00 by another brand.

Probably doesn't answer the question but that is my opinion.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...