• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tasgenta
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Feb 2015

Hello!

Hi everyone! I just started at the gym not long ago and fell in love with the speed bag and since got one for home. So here I am and it looks like I have a ton to learn, I never knew there was so much to learn. Ill apologize now for the stupid questions I'm probably going to ask lol
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

Welcome to the forum....TONS of info already here! A search of the threads will usually answer pretty much any question you might have, but don't be afraid to ask.

Post some video when you can.
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Tasgenta View Post
      Hi everyone! I just started at the gym not long ago and fell in love with the speed bag and since got one for home. So here I am and it looks like I have a ton to learn, I never knew there was so much to learn. Ill apologize now for the stupid questions I'm probably going to ask lol
      You've probably heard this before- but - There are no stupid questions. If you don't know, you don't know.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Biff
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Welcome Tasgenta, you've found the perfect forum for your speed bag journey.

Comment

• Conway
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Apr 2015

You will find tons of information and guidance how to use fitness props perfectly and how to avoid injury and to attain maximum benefit so stay active and browse forum. What are your fitness goals?
          Last edited by Conway; 04-28-2015, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...