X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RockSteadyBoxer
    • Nov 2018

A little fun in Rock Steady class today

I had a little fun today in Rock Steady Boxing class (exercise class for people with Parkinson's disease). Needless to say, I was inspired by the music!

FYI ... multitasking is harder for someone with Parkinson's than someone without it. Jumping and striking the bag at the same time is a good challenge.

• Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

THAT is GREAT!!
    Way to go....
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• Cazbag
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2018

It is all about fun, if you are having it.... share it! Awesome stuff keep em coming!

Comment

• RockSteadyBoxer
        • Nov 2018

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
        THAT is GREAT!!
        Way to go....
        Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
        It is all about fun, if you are having it.... share it! Awesome stuff keep em coming!
        Thanks, guys! Will try to post some other stuff soon.

Comment

• jaja6009
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Dec 2016

Looks like a great, fun way to do phys. therapy for Parkinson's and also burn some calories and get that hand to eye coordination going. I sometimes do squats while hitting the bag to get some leg work in.

Comment

• RockSteadyBoxer
            • Nov 2018

Originally posted by jaja6009 View Post
            Looks like a great, fun way to do phys. therapy for Parkinson's and also burn some calories and get that hand to eye coordination going. I sometimes do squats while hitting the bag to get some leg work in.
            Thanks ...it's a pretty good aerobic workout! Hadn't thought of doing squats, I am intrigued!

Do you have a routine you use to rotate between hitting and squats?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...