• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fedora
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2012

Cleto Reyes question

In looking at the medium Cleto Reyes bag pictures, it looks like the tri color bag is shaped different, a bit rounder, than the solid red one. Does anyone have both colors of this bag to confirm if this is true or is it just an optical illusion because of the tri color panels?

Thanks fedora
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

I have had both bags at one time or another, but not at the same time. Both are awesome and as I remember the colored panel bag was a bit fatter around than the red one.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• fedora
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Dec 2012

Thanks Speedbag, I actually prefer one thats a bit rounder and I was wanting to pick up a Cleto Reyes and didn't want the thinner one.

Hmmm, been looking everywhere but can't find a 6X9 in the Tri-Color. Maybe they aren't available in that color and size.

regards fedora
      Last edited by fedora; 12-22-2014, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• drag-on389
        • May 2014

I tried to put a link but it did not work if you type in on ebay cleto reyes mexican flag speedbag you should find a listing by Forzasports it is listed for 84.95 free shipping there is only one available in 6x9
        Last edited by drag-on389; 12-22-2014, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• fedora
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Dec 2012

Hey Thanks, I didn't see that one even though I checked forzasports. I went ahead and bought it before someone else snagged it. It was discounted to 79.95, so I saved a few bucks too.

Thanks again Drag-on389
          Last edited by fedora; 12-23-2014, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...