• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • d99
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2008

Top Contender Synthetic Leather Double End Bag

Hi all,

I'm ordering some gloves and I ran across this deal..seems reasonably priced:

At Ringside, we are serious about fight sports, especially boxing and MMA. We offer the best prices on boxing equipment in addition to videos, tutorials, and guides. Low-cost shipping guaranteed!

What do you all think? good deal? Also, how are these mounted, I never owned one..i'm planning on putting this in my unfinished basement

Thanks
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by d99 View Post
    Hi all,

What do you all think? good deal? Also, how are these mounted, I never owned one..i'm planning on putting this in my unfinished basement

Thanks
    Looks like a great deal. That's a nice DEB.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Hi all,

Thanks

Looks like a good deal.

As to how they mount, mine came with these, see picture (one on the floor, one on the ceiling)

For a less permanent install you can use a "rock" on the floor: http://www.ringside.com/DETAIL.ASPX?ID=24639

I've also used a stack of free weights (4 or 5 10lb plates are good) on the bottom.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Tim; 12-31-2008, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• boxing116
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Nov 2008

This bag is fine. It's a good price too.

Comment

• eltorohmp
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Dec 2008

Hi all,

Thanks
          I think that's a great sway bag to start with, great deal. As far as mounting these, you could put down the brackets it comes with, or you could buy a "rock" also sold by ringside. The way I have mine set up is I drilled a pilot hole in the concrete of my garage and then I screwed in a good sized hook, it's proven very sturdy...
          Last edited by eltorohmp; 01-01-2009, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...