• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

New Platform

Ok, rebuilding my platform isn't going as planned and my garage is coming along even slower. However, I'm saving my pennies to purchase a new platform and had this particular Everlast model in mind. It's currently $139.00 at Title boxing. I haven't checked the price at Everlast. It's adjustable and is currently at a decent price I think. Has anyone used this particular platform? Do you like or hate it?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by metaldad; 06-23-2008, 01:37 PM.
    sigpic
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

It's $119 at everlast, and skunk uses this one, I believe.

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Yes, Skunk has one, he's got a video of it:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

looks very stable

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

Thanks guys! I watched the video and I 'm sold! It looks really solid, no vibration (couldn't see any weights or sandbags on top) and sounds solid. I haven't checked the Everlast site yet (next stop for me). If it's $119 there I'll be getting it sooner. Thanks again
        Last edited by metaldad; 06-24-2008, 09:49 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...