• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Foam Rollers?

Anybody got a good (affordable but quality) source of foam rollers? The local stores (walmart, target, sports authority) have some for $25, which seems like a lot for a piece of foam. I'm sure they are not high quality as can be had online either, i.e. will lose shape and/or firmness over time, but I don't know that for a fact.

I found this:

They take PayPal, which is a plus for me. A 6"x36" "Firm" roller is only $16.41, but shipping adds another $16 for a total of $32. Maybe it's the size (3 feet) that causes the shipping to be pretty high? Can't be the weight...

Anyone got a better source?

• Avadia
    • Nov 2010

Tim, I got mine from Perform Better. They tend to be a little expensive, but have top quality goods. Here is the link to their foam roller page: Perform Better Foam Rollers

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Avadia View Post
      Tim, I got mine from Perform Better. They tend to be a little expensive, but have top quality goods. Here is the link to their foam roller page: Perform Better Foam Rollers
      Thanks, that's an interesting site. Looks like it's a wash though for me (for the particular model I'm looking at it). The base price is more, but the shipping is less, but there is also sales tax because I'm in FL.

Comment

• David222
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Oct 2012

I found this discussion very helpful for me, I would also like to consider some online store rather to purchase it physically. The sources listed are little bit expensive but quality does matter if they have good.

Cary Fitness
        Last edited by David222; 10-13-2012, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...