X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Hi everyone! I am touring this summer with this band the dead daisies.
    We r rehearsing in NYC now. We start on Thursday opening for Skynyrd and Bad Co. In July and Kiss/ Def Leppard all August.
    I have Friday off in Mansfield mass, and play there
    Saturday. Id love to get down to Speed BAG V
    but I think it light b a bit much to attempt in Friday afternoon
    And get back to mass. By Saturday early afternoon.
    Plus I don't think mgmt will b too receptive.
    I'm going to try as I would love to hang...
    I have been in that area twice since the end of may ..
    Too bad I am not closer this weekend...
    I'm sure everyone wil have a great time !!
    BAG ON!!!

Comment

• Eric
      • May 2014

Ride from Newark on Friday

If any one needs a ride from Newark to the Gym on Friday, I will arrive at 11:07 on Delta flight 346. I will have a car and can take a few people. Just let me know.

Comment

• PIEFURZ
        Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Tim, sad to hear that you and Brian T. won't be there and unfortunately neither will I. So much going on I couldn't justify it. Lost my job and have had two hernia operations and waiting on a third since the second one couldn't be completed. But got two good gob prospects, hopefully will land one of them and be ready to work in August. Good luck with your business, no doubt you will do great. Keep up your bagging and weight lifting. Oh and make sure to get regular checkups, I'm learning the hard way.

Comment

• Zaza
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by PIEFURZ View Post
          Tim, sad to hear that you and Brian T. won't be there and unfortunately neither will I. So much going on I couldn't justify it. Lost my job and have had two hernia operations and waiting on a third since the second one couldn't be completed. But got two good gob prospects, hopefully will land one of them and be ready to work in August. Good luck with your business, no doubt you will do great. Keep up your bagging and weight lifting. Oh and make sure to get regular checkups, I'm learning the hard way.
          You are missed...heal fast & get that job!
          Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
          http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• PIEFURZ
            Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Thanks Zaza

Thanks Zaza, I should have gone just to get away. I've been at home since Apr doing resumes, waiting on operations and healing. Fortunately I'm working on two offers and don't want to miss any correspondence with them. Please say hi to everyone and ask them to post plenty of videos and pics. I'm sorry to miss Donnies Grand first bagging event in the new place.

God bless and bag on.
            Greg

P.S. got my copy of Art of the Bag, can't wait to see it on national TV.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...