• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

[QUOTE=speedbag4life;8267]technical limitations...[/QUOTE]

You gotta be kidding me. One with a Ph.D in mathmatics the likes of which can unravel and interpret deep space pictures from the Hubble telescope, (no, they don't use photoshop...), one who can read and understand formulas that cover two blackboards, can't get a video up on youtube?

there are many inexpensive video cameras available.

the woman of the world (and men too...) need to see a female speed bag master cut loose.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Roc Stone
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2007

need to see a female speed bag master cut loose.

Here here.
      sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• Biff
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
        ......the woman of the world (and men too...) need to see a female speed bag master cut loose.
        I'll second that.

Comment

• speedbag4life
          • Jun 2007

[QUOTE=Speedbag;8274]
          Originally posted by speedbag4life View Post
          technical limitations...[/QUOTE]

You gotta be kidding me. One with a Ph.D in mathmatics the likes of which can unravel and interpret deep space pictures from the Hubble telescope, (no, they don't use photoshop...), one who can read and understand formulas that cover two blackboards, can't get a video up on youtube?

Geez, SB, you're usually so gentle on this forum! I never knew you had it in you to sling the guilt so adeptly. Bravo, and oy vey.

I'll get to it... sometime between deconvolving Hubble images and plastering blackboards with formulas. I make it to the speedbag gym only about once every week or two, so this may take a short while. It's not like the old days when I had a platform at home.

Comment

• Roc Stone
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Oct 2007

"You Beauti".

Much obliged!

I'd really like to see the differences between styles from George Kam's system to the 'SBB'. I'm hoping you might display some of these.
            Last edited by Roc Stone; 06-10-2008, 09:24 AM.
            sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

[QUOTE=speedbag4life;8283]
              Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

Geez, SB, you're usually so gentle on this forum! I never knew you had it in you to sling the guilt so adeptly. Bravo, and oy vey.

I'll get to it... sometime between deconvolving Hubble images and plastering blackboards with formulas. I make it to the speedbag gym only about once every week or two, so this may take a short while. It's not like the old days when I had a platform at home.
              .. 'sorry about that. No guilt slingin' intended, just a little sarcasm to let the crowd know who they're dealing with. You forget, - I've seen you hit years ago. It was very impressive then, and I'm betting you're even better now.

..no mathmatical corrections will be needed when your under the board.
              Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...