• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaja6009
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2016

Originally posted by florian 380 View Post
    WOW !!!!! This bag is huge
    That used to be a rather large kangaroo roaming around.

Comment

• jaja6009
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Dec 2016

Today I finally spent a good amount of time hitting on my Heritage 9X6 and I really do like this bag. It is fast, it looks really good, the bounce is incredible(To me it seems like the same bounce as the regular Ringside bags). As others have said, if this bag was more tear shaped and less banana, it would be almost a perfect bag in my opinion.

Comment

• jaja6009
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Dec 2016

Hey Amazon has the Heritages at a good price for those interested.

6x9 is $81.19 and 5x8 is $51.93

Even if Ringside had a 50% off sale with the shipping it would be more than if you have Amazon Prime with it's free shipping.

Comment

• riqal
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Aug 2006

Originally posted by jaja6009 View Post
          Today I finally spent a good amount of time hitting on my Heritage 9X6 and I really do like this bag. It is fast, it looks really good, the bounce is incredible(To me it seems like the same bounce as the regular Ringside bags). As others have said, if this bag was more tear shaped and less banana, it would be almost a perfect bag in my opinion.
          It is a good bag. I have it, and I feel like why waste my time hitting other bags when I could be hitting the heritage? It really is that good.

Comment

• riqal
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Aug 2006

Hey Amazon has the Heritages at a good price for those interested.

6x9 is $81.19 and 5x8 is $51.93

Even if Ringside had a 50% off sale with the shipping it would be more than if you have Amazon Prime with it's free shipping.
            Thanks for the heads up! I’m gonna that 8x5!

Comment

• jaja6009
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Dec 2016

Hey Riqal, the Heritage 5x8 is now even lower at $43 and change.

For the quality of this bag this price is a steal.

Comment

• riqal
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Aug 2006

That is an insane price! Whatever it is amazon is smoking, I want some. But you know, it makes perfect sense. Prices should be set according to the size of the bag. Bigger bag=more leather, and so you should expect to pay a little more for a larger bag. But in this case the 5’ heritage is $43 vs $99 for the 6’. Wow! Just wow!
                Last edited by riqal; 11-10-2017, 05:55 AM.

Comment

• riqal
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Aug 2006

Originally posted by riqal View Post
                  I've been looking at this bag for years but was never willing to pay the $100 for it. But then last week ringside had a 50% off deal and I figured it ain't never gonna be better than 50% off. So I got me a 9 x 6. Without a doubt the most attractive bag I've ever seen. Nice, soft leather that really makes it feel like a first-class punching experience. Don't even get me started on the quality of the speed and rebound of this God of a bag!
                  [ATTACH]5484[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5485[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  Well, I’ve had this ringside heritage 9x6 for about 8 months now, and I have to say that it is the best bag I’ve ever had. I’ve had plenty of bags over 35 years of bagging, and this is definitely the best. Best leather, best bounce (no bladder change required). For me, this is the bag to end all other bags. It’s the reason why I’ve been selling a lot of my bags. I’ll still keep a lookout for vintage bags, 4200, 4204, etc. But as far as simply a bag for workout, this is it. However, the heritage bag has not been on ringsides website for quite some time. Darn, I was wanting to purchase the heritage 8x5. I hope it’s not discontinued.

Comment

• jaja6009
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Dec 2016

The Heritage bag is back in stock on Ringside's website and also on Amazon. I had a feeling this bag would be making a comeback. Not to beat a dead horse, but if this bag had the old school Everlast shape like a 4200, it would be the most bestest bag ever. LOL.

Comment

• riqal
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Aug 2006

The Heritage bag is back in stock on Ringside's website and also on Amazon. I had a feeling this bag would be making a comeback. Not to beat a dead horse, but if this bag had the old school Everlast shape like a 4200, it would be the most bestest bag ever. LOL.
                      I completely agree. I got the 8x5 on a 50% off deal. Lighting fast and looks great!

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Jun 2019

Agreed on the Heritage. It is a pleasure to hit. If anyone is interested in a cheaper alternative, try the standard leather Ringside. Half the price, same feel...very fast. The the standard leather 9x6 is also a bit smaller than the heritage 9x6.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                        Working...