• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rehamco1
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2013

training session

my last training session....as you can see I need a lot of training sessions but I think I am slowly learning new hits. can't wait till I can put them to music
  • nah
    • Jul 2013

wow!!!

You've gotten better than ever^!^
    I might have to learn from you soon^!^

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Great progress! you are owning that reversing first roll direction, and the split fists, look great. and yes, I see those downward double elbow strikes also.

You're moving on up....

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• SpeedBagAtaraxis
        • Nov 2010

Someones been practicing....I thoroughly enjoyed watching this video. Your form on those techniques is impressive and really relaxed.

Keep it up Roge!!!! Can't wait to see what you'll be bringing next year!

Comment

• juxt
          Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

nice video. I see you have been working on new moves, you punch a good speed too. see you at SPEEDBAG2015.

Originally posted by rehamco1 View Post
          can't wait till I can put them to music
          I still like watching the video when you punch to lollipop song can't wait to see a new music punching video .

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by rehamco1 View Post
            my last training session....as you can see I need a lot of training sessions but I think I am slowly learning new hits. can't wait till I can put them to music
            YOWSA, Rogene!! Okay, folks. Let this be a testimonial to the benefits of attending a Speed Bag Gathering. Roge, you are advancing by leaps and bounds. So impressive with the reverse front punching, the downward elbows, the linking… really great.

OH YEAH, and the 4-way elbow combo in the opening of the video! You got it, girl!

You are an inspiration.

Last edited by MsDeville; 08-30-2014, 11:51 AM.
            sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• rehamco1
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Aug 2013

bagging on

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
              YOWSA, Rogene!! Okay, folks. Let this be a testimonial to the benefits of attending a Speed Bag Gathering. Roge, you are advancing by leaps and bounds. So impressive with the reverse front punching, the downward elbows, the linking… really great.

OH YEAH, and the 4-way elbow combo in the opening of the video! You got it, girl!

You are an inspiration.

You are right about the benefits of attending a Speed Bag Gathering. I learned from everyone there. I took notes I took videos What a wonderful way to learn It was great everyone took the time to teach me. and everyone was very patient with me. having bad problems with my computer at the moment but as soon as I can I will have another video and pix of my newest student she is either 86 or 87. meanwhile I am bagging on

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...