• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaja6009
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2016

Finally got a USA made 4200!

Well I finally got a USA made 4200. This is the bag when I was 19 that I wanted to get with my cheap Everlast platform. But while I do not remember how much it was, I know it was more expensive than the platform itself. The old sporting goods store that is since out of business, had one hanging on it's demo platform and everyone seemed to come over and hit it when in the store.

I found one on eBay in an auction and the price was finally right for me. The last 2 4200s were $150 and $300, but I got this one for around $40 with a chainlink swivel. The condition in the picture looks like a B to B-, but I won't be able to really tell until it gets shipped to me. Hopefully some cleaner, conditioner and mink's oil will have this badboy looking good.

eBay picture

I will post some pics after I get it and clean and condition it.
    Attached Files
  • rdshackleford
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2016

Congrats! Welcome to the 4200 club.

-Rusty
    @ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• riqal
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2006

Congrats!! You’re gonna love that chain link.

Comment

• jaja6009
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Dec 2016

Still good deals on eBay. This 4200 is "Made in the USA" and is in pretty good condition. It still has the original plastic bladder in it, and it holds air! I hit on this bag today and it is pretty awesome. It's fast and has very nice leather. I love the shape of this bag, it's by far the fattest 5x8 bag I have. I put some leather cleaner and mink oil on her and she looks great!
        Attached Files

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...