• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jumpcannon
    Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Few Powermill swivels still available!

For anybody interested i have a couple more swivles left over. I ended up making a few more than what was pre-ordered. If your interested send me a private message or email me at ryan_millsap@yahoo.com, thanks again baggers of the world!
    evilswivel@yahoo.com
  • ssdvc
    • Oct 2010

Hey Ryan, just got mine...........looks awesome !!!! I like the anodized black finish, very sweet !

I will get it hooked up tomorrow, but I have no doubt it will be top notch in the performance area. As for looks, yeah baby !

Thanks !
    ________
    Live Sex
    Last edited by ssdvc; 08-15-2011, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• Inkspill
      • Dec 2010

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah!

Just opened mine up, will have it together and running tomorrow. Very well crafted, free of any nicks/machine gouges, tags, etc. Attention to detail and time has gone into these it's pretty evident. I can't wait to knock it around!

Comment

• Inkspill
        • Dec 2010

Put everything back together this morning. Feels really nice to bag on quality metal again. A little bit of oil and all good to go. I dig the S hook too. much better than the triangle clip my setup came with originally. Sounds and feels good.

Comment

• jumpcannon

• Jul 2010

Sold out untill next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• ssdvc
            • Oct 2010

Just put mine up ! WoW, very nice. Smooth and fast. Me Like !

Glad I did buy this badboy. I was using the plastic Everlast (only for a few weeks too) and after I took it down I saw that the black plastic housing was "egging" out and coming apart. Oh well, to the trash it goes !
            ________
            Vaporizer
            Last edited by ssdvc; 08-15-2011, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• Inkspill
              • Dec 2010

I had the plastic everlast set up before as well ssdvc. mucho lame. the housing was shaving the ball. and when it was attached to the backboard the plastic housing got warped, factory had tightened the bolt too much on one side, or a general warping.

no warping or shaving with jumpcannon!

Comment

• jumpcannon

• Jul 2010

Thanks everybody! But if you missed out dont panic. I am gonna shop for steel this week and metal chips will be flying again. This batch will be MUCH quicker because i have everything i need to crank them out. Last batch killed me waiting on my mill work guy for a whole extra month!
                Last edited by jumpcannon; 01-24-2011, 09:40 AM.
                evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• skyle
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • Jan 2011

Just got mine

Thanks for all your work on this. It is of the highest quality.

Comment

• yemen85
                    Speed Bag Trainee
                    • Dec 2010

Thanks Ryan for the swivel. It's a machining marvel. When I opened it up, it was like whoa this guys work is very nice, and I'm picky.

I'm a total newbie to speed bagging. I set the swivel up on a Balazs adjustable platform. I was a little frustrated when I started this afternoon, as the swivel and bag were very fast and it was easy to loose any control. So I put some electrical tape at the top side of the hook, which slowed down the bag and swivel, so I could work on my sequence and timing. Did this for about 35/40 min, couldn't do it any longer, had to go meet friends.

The Balazs MDF drum will be going and replaced with a 30" x 2'' maple drum, that will be custom made.

Here are some pics of my set up.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• jumpcannon

• Jul 2010

LOVE the setup!
                      evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• PIEFURZ
                        Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Got my Powermill today. Thanks JC for the excellent workmanship and fast delivery. With just a short workout I can tell it's more forgiving to miss hits which seem easier to recover from. Now it's up to me to get good for SB2011!! Keep up the good work, bro.

Comment

• jumpcannon

• Jul 2010

Excellent! Happy baggin!
                          evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• ralph witt
                            Speed Bag Trainee
                            • Mar 2011

powermill evil swivel

does anyone know where i can purchase a powermill evil swivel? just got done fabricating a speed bag platform for my son hes 13 years old loves boxing. last week i put up his double end bag and now he wants a speed bag. i have been reading all sorts of speedbag forums and have heard great things about the ball swivel and the powermill being the best any information on them would be great. thanks

Comment

• Tim
                              Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by ralph witt View Post
                              does anyone know where i can purchase a powermill evil swivel? just got done fabricating a speed bag platform for my son hes 13 years old loves boxing. last week i put up his double end bag and now he wants a speed bag. i have been reading all sorts of speedbag forums and have heard great things about the ball swivel and the powermill being the best any information on them would be great. thanks

Ralph, send a "PM" (Private Message) to JumpCannon, or maybe he'll respond to this thread....

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...