• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

Is This Really Gonna Happen?

Am I dreaming? Or did I really Book the room at the Best Western Hazlet Inn? Nah, gotta be a dream, I couldn't have spoken with Debbie at the Inn, given her the Group rate code and put the room on hold..."ouch!"....Nina just smacked me in the back of the head so then that would be a HELL YEAH BABY! Step one out of the way, booking the flight next and getting the skills in order all the while. See you all real soon!!!!!!!
    sigpic
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
    Am I dreaming? Or did I really Book the room at the Best Western Hazlet Inn? Nah, gotta be a dream, I couldn't have spoken with Debbie at the Inn, given her the Group rate code and put the room on hold..."ouch!"....Nina just smacked me in the back of the head so then that would be a HELL YEAH BABY! Step one out of the way, booking the flight next and getting the skills in order all the while. See you all real soon!!!!!!!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

Looking forward to it MD. We finally meet in person

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
      There goes the neighborhood.

we'll leave a skull and crossbones at the door for ya.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• toolboxdiver
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Tim View Post
        Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

Looking forward to it MD. We finally meet in person
        X2 For me can't wait to meet everyone in person

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...