• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

Found a 4210 for $5. today

It was this easy; I decided to google "speed bag (my town name)" and I was immediately directed to my local Kijiji. Somebody posted an ad back in April with one picture of a deflated bag. $5. Got in touch right away picked it up less than an hour ago, brought it home and inflated it. This thing is, bouncy! Light and bouncy.

No idea on its age but the pictures don't do it justice, it's in great condition with some fading on the logo etc. Never thought I'd get my hands on something like this one. A real keeper? Made in USA, black leather lace.

You'll see it next to a cleto 6-9
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BagBoy; 08-27-2018, 09:47 PM.
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

...continued

I meant to add that I kind of feel like I made off like a bandit for that price. Almost like I looted I almost told her that it was "worth a little more than five dollars" I didn't

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Guardian5
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Aug 2018

Cool find. Some days you are the bird, and other days the statue. Good job bird.

Comment

• BagBoy
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Guardian5 View Post
        Cool find. Some days you are the bird, and other days the statue. Good job bird.
        Don't know that I'm happy being a bird. I like giraffes better.

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...