X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jumpcannon
    Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Cool vid MD. Makes me wanna put my large everlast on the hook and just do front punching with some violence involved! Crank me some metal and see if i cant knock the freakin hook off the board! LOL. No rules sayin we gotta do all the tricky stuff all the time. Thats some good underground hittin! BAG ON! Also you say your getting a metal ball hook? I personally like the all metal ball hook MUCH better than the all plastic. Seems to be faster and its louder! I like the metal clacking sound!
    Last edited by jumpcannon; 10-10-2010, 09:00 PM. Reason: forgot to mention something
    evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      .....I've recently switched back to metal on all 3 of my platforms. I like the sound better. Also, the metal doesn't seem to exhibit the "floating" effect the plastic has at times (Where it fells like the ball is floating up in the swivel base - not sure if that's a good description - but several have noticed it).

EDIT: Just noticed you were asking about CHAIN link vs Plastic ball hook - so disregard my comments, coffee hasn't kicked in yet. I'm referring to metal and plastic ball hook swivels obviously.

That's it exactly. The plastic ball seems to "float" and adds a wierd effect to the rebound. Makes it a bit harder to control also.

Love that new .gif avatar. that combo is a killer and you OWN it!
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• PIEFURZ
        Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

loved the energy you put into it, fits the song. Especially good front roles. Big guy, big bag, big sounds. Go for it.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...