• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • novaspeedbagger
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2010

Speed Bagging is "Too Legit to Quit"

Speed bagging benefits the mind, body and spirit in such a major way that it is definitely "Too Legit to Quit"! All the baggers on TheSpeedBagForum.com welcome and support anyone that joins the forum and aids in their improvement. All of you are definitely, "Too Legit to Quit"! This one's for you!

Kudos on Providing us with the Forum Tim!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Novaspeedbagger
  • RenoRattler
    • Sep 2009

Dude, Nova......that's freaking awesome! Great job man, love it! Keep it up!

Comment

• paranday
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2009

One of your fans sent me the link in the wee hours. Great video to wake up to this morning!

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Aug 2010

I did some Reno-vation to my speed baggin!

Originally posted by RenoRattler View Post
        Dude, Nova......that's freaking awesome! Great job man, love it! Keep it up!
        Thanks Reno, last time I watched your video I decided to throw some more elbow combos! Your video inspired me to do that! Thanks for posting man! This bagger had to do some Reno-vating! Looking forward to your next video post!

Bag it up Brother!
        Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Aug 2010

Thanks Paranday, sorry you had to look at my ugly mug so early....A bit of advice...put a sticky not over my face on your screen....that should help!
          Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

This is a perfect song to punch-drum to... and this is a great video demonstrating how a simple beat can get you goin' on basic linking, and other basic punches. You're a natural... Have you inspired any of your students yet?

If you wear Hammer pants, does it inspire you more?
            Attached Files
            sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Aug 2010

Nice Pants

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
              This is a perfect song to punch-drum to... and this is a great video demonstrating how a simple beat can get you goin' on basic linking, and other basic punches. You're a natural... Have you inspired any of your students yet?

If you wear Hammer pants, does it inspire you more?
              Wow, Dee those are baggy pants...no pun intended Ha Ha! If we recycled those pants we could create a Hammer Time 60x40 lol! Word has it that when MC Hammer hung up his pants he was a closet Bagger...This has got to stop
              Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• PIEFURZ
                Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Sounds of the bag and swiv fit right into the song. Don't diss the Hammer he may make a comeback just for your baggin. You could be one of his backup baggers.

Comment

• Biff
                  Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Outstanding job, Kerry. Great form and variety of bagging combos. You make it look easy.

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Aug 2010

Thanks Biff!

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                    Outstanding job, Kerry. Great form and variety of bagging combos. You make it look easy.
                    It's helps watching videos posted by you forum guys and gals too, I learned lots from all the video posts and AK's SBB and DVD. I have put in a lot of time under the board but with out the videos of fellow baggers, I'd probably be staight punching and circle punching only. The forum has gifted me with mucho variety and that really challenges me! Keep on posting Vidz Biff! Looking forward to some more of your Baggin videos!
                    Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Aug 2010

Thanks PIEFURZ!

Originally posted by PIEFURZ View Post
                      Sounds of the bag and swiv fit right into the song. Don't diss the Hammer he may make a comeback just for your baggin. You could be one of his backup baggers.
                      Thanks for checking out the vid!
                      Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• Tim
                        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by novaspeedbagger View Post
                        Speed bagging benefits the mind, body and spirit in such a major way that it is definitely "Too Legit to Quit"! All the baggers on
                        Just watched this again, as I first saw it pop up on my subscriptions on youtube.

Reasons this clip is AWESOME:

1. Kerry is locked right on to the beat the whole time ...
                        2. .... for OVER 5 MINUTES
                        3. .... Most of it at high speed
                        4. Kerry messes up , but recovers RIGHT ON BEAT
                        5. He took the time to edit it up and add informative pointers to help others.

Kudos and bravo, definitely one of the best punching drumming clips I've ever seen. You've got a bright future in this baggin' game.

Kudos on Providing us with the Forum Tim!
                        Thanks for being a part of it!
                        Last edited by Tim; 10-11-2010, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Aug 2010

Thanks Tim! Baggin is definitely something I really enjoy and by creating the forum you gaves all of us many avenues of variety to enhance our speed bag journey! I have another post coming that focuses on increasing the speed and changing directions while throwing continuous double punches to fast music. I hope it helps other baggers excel!
                          Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Word!

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                            Just watched this again, as I first saw it pop up on my subscriptions on youtube.

Reasons this clip is AWESOME:

1. Kerry is locked right on to the beat the whole time ...
                            2. .... for OVER 5 MINUTES
                            3. .... Most of it at high speed
                            4. Kerry messes up , but recovers RIGHT ON BEAT
                            5. He took the time to edit it up and add informative pointers to help others.

Kudos and bravo, definitely one of the best punching drumming clips I've ever seen. You've got a bright future in this baggin' game.
                            An excellent breakdown of nova's clip, Tim.

I've watched this clip several times. It's great! Or, to use a term from my youngest son, "WORD."
                            1) well said 2)said in a agreement 3) can be used as a greeting, hey whats up

So glad you've joined the ranks of fellow punch-drummers... you definitely have the gift, Kerry. You're inspirational, for sure. (Your students are lucky to have such a terrific teacher!) Your videos are great! Keep 'em comin'.

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• juxt
                              Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

now thats what i call funky! Nice linking combos, with some elbows thrown in. the bag sounded good over the beat too.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...