• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris M
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Mar 2006

speedbagforum calendar

I was looking around other areas of the site and I noticed there is a calendar feature and one of the things it appears to do is list member's birthdays.

My question or observation is, can anyone else not pull up the 2007 calendar?

The furthest I can get to is January 07.

Thanks Tim!
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

look to the bottom right and see the year drop-down list. It only goes to 2006. does that make a difference.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Chris M
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Mar 2006

It only goes to 2006. does that make a difference.
      Yes, it does make a difference because it doesn't give you the choice to go to 2007.

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Try again now... it goes to 2010. Any registered member can post events to the calendar. I've never really thought of any good use for it... any ideas?

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
          Try again now... it goes to 2010. Any registered member can post events to the calendar. I've never really thought of any good use for it... any ideas?
          Not a bad place to post traveling plans. Might be nice to know that a fellow forum member is going to be in town of close by. In fact, Martial Arts Planet actually hosts forum reunions with training seminars.
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Chris M
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            Yes, it does work now, thanks Tim. I haven't had a chance to play with it yet, but I did notice earlier that some people had their birthdays on there, I'm assuming that if they wanted to show their birthday, it automatically goes into the calendar.

It might be a good idea to start posting things like this.

I've got a lot of travel coming up this summer. I'll be going to Colorado, Arizona, South Carolina, North Carolina, Maryland, and Florida and a few others I think. I'll be on business but at least most nights I'll have open.

It would be nice to see if I could hook up with some members to use their equipment and exchange some ideas.

Unfortunately I know my Florida trip is completely booked, otherwise, I'd have enjoyed contacting Tim, Roger, and maybe others and hook up. But, I've got to hit Jacksonville, Winter Haven, and Miami with a lot of meetings in between the travel time. I really tried to get my boss to spread it out over two weeks because I'm really only going to have two free nights in FL and I'll be spending those with family. Unfortunately, even though the schedule is a bit unreasonable, it is doable.

My other trips this summer won't be as hectic so it may be possible.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...