X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BangEmBeatZ
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2014

Well its up and its great. No vibration at all!!!!! Super tight rebound, and that's with still using the plastic swivel and cheap vinyl bag it came with. The Deville Swivel NO#13 and Title bag should be here tomorrow or Monday to make the set up perfect!!

This is a pic of my platform. Lighting in the basement is not the best.....

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

• speedbag4life
      • Jun 2007

Looks great!

Comment

• BangEmBeatZ
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Dec 2014

Thanks!!!

Comment

• BangEmBeatZ
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Dec 2014

Art of the bag dvd

I saw on the website you only ship the dvd in the states or can you order it to canada now? I tryied searching on ebay or amason but nothing showed up. I know I could pay to watch it once online but I would rather own the dvd.

Comment

• rehamco1
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by BangEmBeatZ View Post
            Well its up and its great. No vibration at all!!!!! Super tight rebound, and that's with still using the plastic swivel and cheap vinyl bag it came with. The Deville Swivel NO#13 and Title bag should be here tomorrow or Monday to make the set up perfect!!

This is a pic of my platform. Lighting in the basement is not the best.....

http://imgur.com/myXS9yQ
            nice looking set up thanks for posting bag on

Comment

• BangEmBeatZ
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Dec 2014

Np problem !!

Comment

• BangEmBeatZ
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Dec 2014

Swivel #13 and Title Bag......

Here is the pic of the Deville swivel and title speed bag that arrived. Love it working great.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

• Eric
                  • May 2014

set up

You are reaady now. Bag away and post a video.

Comment

• BangEmBeatZ
                    Speed Bag Trainee
                    • Dec 2014

Would like to but the phone camera i have shuts off everytime I try to record video :s. Had to do to the Dollar store and but 3 pairs of cheap in souls for my shoes to get the perfect height .

Comment

• Eric
                      • May 2014

some of those cheap foam gym mats would get you up to the right height with a lot more comfort.

Comment

• BangEmBeatZ
                        Speed Bag Trainee
                        • Dec 2014

DAMN thats a great idea!!! They sell em at the $ store aswell. Writing that down going to brab some tomorrow!! thanks

Comment

• Esternmovie
                          Speed Bag Trainee
                          • Oct 2018

Originally posted by BangEmBeatZ View Post
                          Ok thanks. I was planning on going 3 and a half inches in. I am going to be retro fitting it so its quieter and a nicer rebound. this video only i might add 2 of the round wood to the platform instead of 1. What do you think ?.....
                          am impressive with brentwood home

Improve the quality of your speed bag workouts with a new drum & swivel --
 The DEVILLE D-21 FLUSH-MOUNTED SWIVEL AND SPEED BAG DRUM.Contact Dee at: DevilleS...

are these the anchors I need? I really have no clue when it comes to tools. To be honest its making my physically ill worrying that I wont be able to mount a speed bag in my basement. Its all I got to look forward to in life right now!!!! And im addicted to the speed bag already!! :s

http://www.lowes.ca/search/Tapcon-concrete-anchors.html
                          Are those items still available ?
                          Last edited by Esternmovie; 10-24-2018, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• Dutchman
                            Speed Bag Historian
                            • Jun 2006

Tapcon Concrete Anchors Our concrete screw anchors deliver 30% less torque and 20% more holding power, while our drill bits make it possible to create precise holes at maximum power.

Comment

• Esternmovie
                              Speed Bag Trainee
                              • Oct 2018

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
                              Thank you

Comment

• speedball708
                                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Stans_with_fist View Post
                                Hello,
                                I just found this forum recently and am very impressed with the collective knowledge of all the members here. I wanted to see if anyone has suggestions for mounting a speedbag platform in an area with low ceiling height.

I want to mount a platform on a concrete wall in my garage, but the ceiling is very low. The picture below shows the wall (approximately 78 inches high) with a black line indicating the suggested height for the rebound board. I do have a very old Everlast platform (tubular model) from my college days, but it requires at least 12 inches of clearance, so the rebound board would be too low.

The other option I’m considering is the single column platform style from TKO Sports (http://www.tko.com/store/pc/item-det...&idproduct=391) I like this set up because it doesn’t appear to require a lot of space above the rebound board. My rebound board needs to be about 6 inches below the ceiling in order to have the proper height for striking the bag.

Does anyone have positive experiences with the single column platform? I read in another thread the major drawback is excess vibration since there is only one column to absorb the energy. Otherwise, any other suggestions for setting up a platform in areas with low clearance? Ideally, I would like to spend no more than $100 on the set up.

Thanks,
                                Stans
                                Check out fight monkey platforms. I mounted one in a basement with a low ceiling and it was a solidplatform.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...