• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

The Universal Speed Bag

Here is a very interesting video I ran across, with an idea that has always fascinated me. I have always believed there HAS to be a way to put a speed bag in a door frame. I have always believe that.

Let's give these guys some viewership and some positive feed back.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag
  • dogtoke
    • Jun 2008

Oh boy, I'm in trouble.......What a great unit

Comment

• ebozyn
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2010

Very Cool Idea. I could have used one of these today.

Comment

• UniversalSpeedBag
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • May 2012

Thank you Alan for posting this and thank you to everyone who takes a look at the video and for your comments!!! It's good to finally be a part of the forum. We hope it'll help us move this along and get this product on the shelves. We have so many people asking when and how they can get one. We are working with a company to help us find a manufacturer but any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks again to all who support us and keep your fingers crossed for all speed bag enthusiast's benefits that this gets into stores soon.

Ed and Dave

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by UniversalSpeedBag View Post
          Thank you Alan for posting this and thank you to everyone who takes a look at the video and for your comments!!! It's good to finally be a part of the forum. We hope it'll help us move this along and get this product on the shelves. We have so many people asking when and how they can get one. We are working with a company to help us find a manufacturer but any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks again to all who support us and keep your fingers crossed for all speed bag enthusiast's benefits that this gets into stores soon.

Ed and Dave
          If you can, bring either a prototype or finished product to the Gathering in NJ during July and let some of group give it a go.

Hope to see you there!

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• dogtoke
            • Jun 2008

I'm sure there are lots of apartment/condo dwellers who would be stoked with this concept. Seems much more stable than a free standing unit as well as taking up less space.. Good stuff, Keep us posted.

Comment

• Dutchman
              Speed Bag Historian
              • Jun 2006

How are you dealing with the noise suppression/transference problem?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...