X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • speedbager
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • May 2011

I didnt like (Tina Turner) before I watched the video...But my mind has changed!!!!!!Very good baggin MsDeville!

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by speedbager View Post
      I didnt like (Tina Turner) before I watched the video...But my mind has changed!!!!!!Very good baggin MsDeville!
      Welcome to the forum speedbager! I'm happy to know that I made a convert of you!

It's funny, I managed to convince Crapshoot that someone can actually punch-drum to the likes of Pat Metheny! This is one of my favorite threads:

I received some REALLY GREAT compliments as well as valuable input from "seasoned" speed baggers on the forum.

I had just come back from SpeedB.A.G. 2010, and I was still so pumped up with enthusiasm over this addiction. These early punch-drumming videos are among my favorites, despite the lack of advanced punches in them. (On the wall in the background is the SB 2010 poster as well as my "retired" Everlast speed bag with all of the signatures of my brother baggers who attended the event.)

This one, over 8 minutes of continuous punching, is what speed bagging is all about for me. The controlled repetition, the lulling of the bag beat…so relaxating, so seductive, I think. I simply love speed bagging!

Thanks for the comments. And keep on baggin'!

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• speedbag4life
        • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
        Great song for PD and super job.

Yes, pretty sneaky at 2:50 - 2:55 a couple of upward moving Front Double Punches....
        Okay, so it wasn't just my eyes playing tricks on me. Neat moves Ms. D! You're really smooth at this!!

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by speedbag4life View Post
          Okay, so it wasn't just my eyes playing tricks on me. Neat moves Ms. D! You're really smooth at this!!
          Thanks, speedbag4life... I'm workin' on it. Trying to perfect it... Always nice to hear from you!
          sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• speedbag4life
            • Jun 2007

Thanks, Ms. D. It's always nice to log on and see what you're up to.

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Aug 2010

Just dropped in to watch the one again
              Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• Heppsan
                • Jan 2011

Awesome as always Dee!
                Great inspiration!!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...