• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crazyharp81602
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Oct 2009

TKO Speed bags

I'm planning on investing in getting a TKO speed bag. Now other than the promo photos of the TKO speed bags I see from time to time on Amazon and other shopping sites, does anyone own a TKO speed bag? If so can you tell me how it works for you and can you show me images of the speed bags so I will have the idea of what they're really like when I buy them please?
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Sorry, I Can't help because I never really owned a TKO bag.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Crazyharp81602 View Post
      I'm planning on investing in getting a TKO speed bag. Now other than the promo photos of the TKO speed bags I see from time to time on Amazon and other shopping sites, does anyone own a TKO speed bag? If so can you tell me how it works for you and can you show me images of the speed bags so I will have the idea of what they're really like when I buy them please?
      TKO bags are not popular here, mostly because they usually come only with a platform. Everlast, Title, and Ringside bags are more popular. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...