• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jmsilhy
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2010

Everlast XS and Cleto XS bladders

Hi everyone, I've been searching for this but I'm not sure which bladders will work on these two bags. They are both XS (Everlast is the black and yellow they used to make), and I think they're 8x5.
    Can someone point me in the right direction to good bladders to replace the existing ones?
    Thanks!
  • BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

The bladders that come with cleto's need to be pumped up rather often. I'm a cleto bag guy but the bladders, not so much. I wish the cleto's came with one great bladder that holds its air rather than the one in the bag and the spare they send you. The title's and everlasts hold their air much, much longer. Titles right off the line seem to be the least maintenance in my experience.
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Little Adam
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jun 2018

Are the Title bladders true to size? I am sitting on a Cleto Reyes 6x9 speed bag (listed as size "small"). Title states their medium bladders are for 6x9 bags. So I guess my question is: Should I buy the Title medium bladder for my small Cleto Reyes bag?

Comment

• BagBoy
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Little Adam View Post
        Are the Title bladders true to size? I am sitting on a Cleto Reyes 6x9 speed bag (listed as size "small"). Title states their medium bladders are for 6x9 bags. So I guess my question is: Should I buy the Title medium bladder for my small Cleto Reyes bag?
        Somebody more experienced than I should probably answer that. I have left over cleto bladders (all the same size because that seems to be the only size they send) I also have a title medium that is shaped like a title, not a cleto.. I would be very reluctant to try a title bladder in a cleto. I'm pretty sure they are going to hold their shape and not necessarily conform to the shape of a different shaped bag. I don't know for sure.

You could try pumping up the bladder(s) to see what they do. I've only changed out one bladder thus far and that was a cleto to a cleto, so of course it worked.
        Last edited by BagBoy; 07-26-2018, 11:28 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
        Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...