• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

FOR SALE Everlast made in the USA speedbag

I bought this bag new in the package on eBay. Spent maybe a total of 15-20 minutes hitting it. It’s not even broken in. My first impression of the bounce is that it is decent. My Everlast elite actually has better bounce than this one. But the leather on this bag is extremely soft. Like a baby’s bottom. It’s a 9x6 bag, and for comparison I got it next to the title gyro 9x6. $40 and that price includes shipping cost.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0841.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	592.5 KB
ID:	94525Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0842.JPG
Size:	558.6 KB
ID:	94526Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0843.JPG
Size:	520.3 KB
ID:	94527Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0844.JPG
Size:	515.7 KB
ID:	94528
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Sold!!

Comment

• jrgalioto
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Mar 2018

I know it's sold, but that bag is pretty.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

• riqal
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by jrgalioto View Post
        I know it's sold, but that bag is pretty.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
        It looks a lot better than it bounces. I had a hard time believing that this was actually an everlast bag. My experience with everlast bags is that they have awesome bounce. This bag is weird. It appears to have an orange bladder in it, so I think it might be the bag itself. The leather is so damn silky soft and smooth. I don’t know. I’m pretty sure the guy that bought it will put a title orange bladder in it and turn the bag into super bouncing bag.

Comment

• rdshackleford
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2016

Originally posted by riqal View Post
          ...I had a hard time believing that this was actually an everlast bag....This bag is weird...
          I remember when this bag came up for sale on eBay. It raised a lot of red flags for me as being a counterfeit ripoff from China.

Everlast bags have not been made in USA for a long time. The "E" on the one black panel is in the wrong font and has a TM on the lower right. Pretty sure you can't trademark the letter E. And if you can, Sesame St did it a long time ago. The Everlast from Bronx NY badge also has not been used in a long long time.

"MADE IN USA" In legit vintage Everlast bags, there are periods after the letters as in "U.S.A." The fonts are wrong for "Maximum Pressure", they should be serif fonts.

I can go on. and on. and on.

-Rusty
          @ArcSwivel
          #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• florian 380
            • Nov 2012

i got the same bag in red and the logos are way smaller and my loop ist really short exactly like the bumble bee bags

Comment

• riqal
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Aug 2006

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
              I remember when this bag came up for sale on eBay. It raised a lot of red flags for me as being a counterfeit ripoff from China.

Everlast bags have not been made in USA for a long time. The "E" on the one black panel is in the wrong font and has a TM on the lower right. Pretty sure you can't trademark the letter E. And if you can, Sesame St did it a long time ago. The Everlast from Bronx NY badge also has not been used in a long long time.

"MADE IN USA" In legit vintage Everlast bags, there are periods after the letters as in "U.S.A." The fonts are wrong for "Maximum Pressure", they should be serif fonts.

I can go on. and on. and on.

-Rusty
              SURVEY SAYS!!!.....DING!DING!DING! Yeah, I remember the multi-color bags. They had a bunch of colors and combinations of colors, and I don’t think black and brown was one of the combinations of colors they offered. I think you’re right. It’s a counterfeit.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...