• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Cleto bag from Walmart.com

9 x 6. Absolutely gorgeous, high-quality bag. Speed and rebound a notch below my new ringside heritage bag. It's a great bag, but I am returning it to Walmart because honestly it functions very similar to my everlast mx speedbag, and so I'll just get my $85 back. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0073.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	2.61 MB
ID:	94440

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

I took the cleto back to Walmart because frankly although it was a nice bag it wasn't worth $80. Maybe I would have kept it if the rebounds were super awesome. The heritage 9x6 is larger than the 9x6 cleto from Walmart, not just a tiny bit larger but considerably so. The heritage is softer and more alive in terms of rebounds. I think you'll love your heritage.

Comment

• jaja6009
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Dec 2016

I too love the looks of the Cleto bag but it's loop it too thick and too stiff. It makes it bounce weird on my setup. But I think if I had a ubolt swivel this bag would rock.

Comment

• REB
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2017

Originally posted by jaja6009 View Post
        I too love the looks of the Cleto bag but it's loop it too thick and too stiff. It makes it bounce weird on my setup. But I think if I had a ubolt swivel this bag would rock.
        I'm a U_bolt guy and yes, the Cletos are fast with true travel for boxer style

Comment

• BagBoy
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2018

Originally posted by jaja6009 View Post
          Reyes rock like a machine gun with a Ubolt. So says my limited experience
          Last edited by BagBoy; 02-02-2018, 01:36 AM.
          Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• NathanChafin
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Aug 2018

Originally posted by riqal View Post
            9 x 6. Absolutely gorgeous, high-quality bag. Speed and rebound a notch below my new phenq results 1 week ringside heritage bag. It's a great bag, but I am returning to with deca it to Walmart because honestly it functions very similar to my everlast mx speedbag, and so I'll just get my $85 back.
            Oh man! I just got this one as one of my friends recommended it. This was going to be my first speedbag. I haven't used it yet. Should I return it? If yes, which one would you recommend in the same price range?
            Last edited by NathanChafin; 09-19-2020, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• BagBoy
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jan 2018

Originally posted by NathanChafin View Post
              Oh man! I just got this one as one of my friends recommended it. This was going to be my first speedbag. I haven't used it yet. Should I return it? If yes, which one would you recommend in the same price range?
              Keep it! You won't regret it You'll eventually want to change out the bladder for something that holds its air a little better but you can't go wrong with that bag. And after awhile you'll want the cleto small, and mini small
              Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...