• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaja6009
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2016

Everlast 4200 Made in USA on eBay

Another Everlast 4200 is on eBay. This one is an Olympic edition and looks to be in almost new condition.

• BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

Thanks for the heads up jaja! I have a 4200 and it's in, ok condition but it's not in the condition that, that one in the listing is.

First bid, fingers crossed
    Last edited by BagBoy; 03-19-2019, 12:45 AM. Reason: first bid
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• jaja6009
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Dec 2016

Hope you get it. I wish he had better pictures. For $70 you would think there would be some decent pictures.

Comment

• BagBoy
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2018

Yeah the pictures are a tad blurry but the bag does look to be in really good condition. I hope it has the original bladder, that would be nice. Still the only bid

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Dutchman
          Speed Bag Historian
          • Jun 2006

The Olympic pro bags would originally have had the red plastic bladders in them. While responsive, they are prone to blowing out at the seams.

Comment

• BagBoy
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
            The Olympic pro bags would originally have had the red plastic bladders in them. While responsive, they are prone to blowing out at the seams.
            Because of over inflating? Or just in general? Perhaps I should swap the bladder if I get this bag.. I don't make it a point of over inflating my bags. I learned my lesson a while back.

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Dutchman
              Speed Bag Historian
              • Jun 2006

It's just a problem that they had at that time. I have a 4205 that has one of these bladders for quite a few years now. I also had one in a one of the smaller bags that let go within a year. I say use it until it goes, then replace it

Comment

• Bag Man
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
                Because of over inflating? Or just in general? Perhaps I should swap the bladder if I get this bag.. I don't make it a point of over inflating my bags. I learned my lesson a while back.
                I've also experienced the red bladder disintegrating in a bag this old. I assume it had something to do with how the bag was stored. Can be a bit catch-as-catch can as far as the shape the bladder will be in. If the bladder is in good shape I personally would leave it. As Dutchman says, they are responsive.

Steve
                Last edited by Bag Man; 03-22-2019, 09:55 AM.
                "He [Marciano] was far and away the strongest man I've encountered."

Archie Moore

Comment

• BagBoy
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Jan 2018

Thank you for the insight gentlemen. I have a 4210 in mint condition with the original bladder and damn, that thing is active. Big bag!

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• BagBoy
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Jan 2018

Yeah the pictures are a tad blurry but the bag does look to be in really good condition. I hope it has the original bladder, that would be nice. Still the only bid
                    Well that didn't work out very well. Somebody outbid me in the last few minutes. Guess I should have stayed on top of it Goshdangit!!

If anybody ever has a 4200 in good condition that for some crazy reason they decide to part with please pm me. I'm highly motivated. Cha' Ching

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• jaja6009
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Dec 2016

Come to this year's gathering. A new in box 4200 will be the raffled off.

Comment

• rdshackleford
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Oct 2016

there is a $100 china 4200 on ebay now. beware the china bag!
                        @ArcSwivel
                        #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• BagBoy
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Jan 2018

First link bag looks to be in good condition and does ship worldwide Black swivel base?
                          Last edited by BagBoy; 04-04-2019, 11:15 PM. Reason: black swivel base

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• florian 380
                            • Nov 2012

First link bag looks to be in good condition and does ship worldwide Black swivel base?
                            its a plastic base i guess

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                            Working...