Go Back   Speed Bag Forum > Heavy Bag and Double End Bag

Heavy Bag and Double End Bag The "other" bags - heavy bag, double end bag, and any other non-speed bag boxing or martial arts equipment discussion.

Old 06-07-2007, 02:37 PM
Speed Bag Guru

SupergeZ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to SupergeZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Nesticles View Post
for sure they always do that!

ps. i feel ya SupereZ i had some encounters with some lippy walls to but i put them in there place...lol
haha yeah those walls just need a good sorting out sometimes!

much better to take it out on a punch bag though! they love being shown whos boss
Old 07-03-2007, 04:32 AM

ashe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hispanicmakingpanic View Post
On the inside of my right forearm I have a 6 inch surgery scar from where I punched through an old Belaire window when I was nineteen and stupid. I lost 3 liters of blood that time!(you only have about 5 in your body). I recovered the use of my right hand but didn't learn my lesson. Right before my son Daniel was born I had a ratfink working on my Jetta and the dude sold my rims! I tried talking with him but balcked out into rage and broke the punks ocular socket with a left hook. I also broke my middle finger knuckle and never went to get it fixed because my focus was on the birth of Daniel. It set in a folded position and I had to have it rebroken and a pin put in it. It is now frozen in a straight position. Last year as I was training for an MMA fight I had another Knuckle setback. A friend of mine called me cuz a known troublemaker was at her house and wouldn't leave. I was actually scared of the dude cuz he has a mean rep. I showed up to try and talk to him and he insulted me and tried to swing at me. Before he drew all the way back I dropped him with a right cross and lacerated the top knuckle on my right hand ring finger. It is still pretty tender, but I must admit I'm a bit used to it. I hope no one thinks any less of me, I'm really a well liked friend. I just live in EL Ghetto!
that's why open hands are better for "TEH STREETZ"!
Old 07-03-2007, 07:28 AM

hispanicmakingpanic is on a distinguished road
I've actually fought with open hands before. It was a young dude that was muscular and cocky and claimed he was going to stomp my head because I had whooped his older brother. After a few swings I realized he had zero skills and decided to take it easy on him by ending the fight with hard slaps. I'm not proud of it, but at least no one got hurt!
Old 07-03-2007, 02:24 PM

ashe is on a distinguished road
:d