• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

Celebrating the big FOUR-O

Today is the day I was hatched. I celebrated by giving thanks for the little 7lb baby girl that came to us on Aug 2 and by going 12 2 min rounds on the bags (3 rounds shadowboxing,,3 speed bag, 3 heavy bag and 3 double end bag) and I don't feel old, just clumsy . At least Bgas don't hit back maybe one day I'll get the nads to upload a vid or a better avatar at least, but I don't seee how I can do better than The Little Dragon
    sigpic
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Happy Birthday. I'll be 35 in a few weeks (9/11).

Seeing as how I'm recovering from shoulder surgery I can't punch anything (or lift anything with the left arm). Having a forced layoff like this you sure do learn to appreciate the little things in life, like being able to exercise.

I don't ever plan on getting in the ring, but I sure do love the boxing workout.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
      Today is the day I was hatched. I celebrated by giving thanks for the little 7lb baby girl that came to us on Aug 2 and by going 12 2 min rounds on the bags (3 rounds shadowboxing,,3 speed bag, 3 heavy bag and 3 double end bag) and I don't feel old, just clumsy . At least Bgas don't hit back maybe one day I'll get the nads to upload a vid or a better avatar at least, but I don't seee how I can do better than The Little Dragon

Happy Birthday, and many more!
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Chris M
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Mar 2006

Happy Birthday Metaldad!

Comment

• Busta Knuckles
          • Jul 2007

Happy Birthday!!!!!! and by the way the avatar is awesome!!!!

Comment

• SupergeZ
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Mar 2007

happy birthday

Comment

• metaldad
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2007

Thank you all!!! Tim take care of that shoulder. I actually have an impingement in my left shoulder. We gotta take care of ourselves as best as possible. It was a great day, spent time with my wife and kids. My brother-in-law gave me a brand new humidor and I had my yearly cigar and cognac.Now it's back to business. Thanks again everyone!!
              sigpic

Comment

• metaldad
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Busta Knuckles View Post
                Happy Birthday!!!!!! and by the way the avatar is awesome!!!!
                Thanks, I won't change it then Besides, it's the innovator of MMA himself!!
                sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...